Pages

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Razib Ahmed the Writer

Let me introduce my writing friend from South East Asia: Razib Ahmed. This is a short quote from his story. Read more here. Take a look at the statistics. His audience is growing. Congratulations for a great work. You are a talented youn personality. The Finns -- in addition to all the other readers -- will learn to know you. More about this in the coming weeks.
"At the beginning of 2006, I decided to become a real freelance writer and started to apply everywhere in Internet. However, since I do not have a Paypal account, most people were not interested to give me any work. I joined Absolute Write Forum and I learnt many things. I kept on trying and started my own blog and applied in many places. Within 2 months, I got a job at Know More Media and became their blogger about South Asian Business. After nearly 6 months of blogging, I have become skilled about and now I write for 4 blogs in two blog networks. I have also received an award, my interview was published and even Times Online said some nice words about this blog- IndianRaj. My blogs have also been linked by BoingBoing and Wikipedia."

No comments: