Pages

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Soulcasting Finland

I'm writing this blog from a small town in the south-eastern part of Finland called Loviisa. So much is now happening that I 'm wondering if I'm missing out on something about this town of 8,000 inhabitants. It's raining outside. The temperature is + 13 C. There are just a few stands out on the market square. I can see the city hall from my window, just across the market square from our office window. I try to figure out what I will be writing in the national SoulCast. What will be the news and inputs I'm going to cover?

I stated about the topics: "This blog will cover my personal views, news and information about high-tech, innovations, start-ups, business, tourism, design and art from Finland posted 21 minutes ago. Tags: Finland, high-tech, start-up, innovations... "Hello, this is my first SoulCast blog. This blog will cover my personal views, news and information about high-tech, innovations, start-ups, business, tourism, design and art from Finland. I've been blogging on various platforms for several years and learned about SoulCast through a blogging friend in Bangladesh writing about India and Asia. "

This is my first step towards really writing to an audience. At present no-one is reading my soulcast. I also learned about AdSense and will be writing more about it in the coming days.

No comments: