Pages

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

South Asian Business

"I found Helge Keitel almost accidentally when I wrote a comment in his blog and he answered. Thus started the North-South dialogue in the blogosphere. I visited his website and blogs and developed an appreciation for his works. He has nearly 30 years of experience in the global business and he has worked with many top companies too. He is from Finland which is one of the most successful countries in the world economy today. The Finns are famous for their innovation. If you visit his website, Digital Villages, then you will get a glimpse of his activities. I got interested to interview him because I feel that it is time, South Asian countries get more involved with Scandinavian countries like Finland. We can learn a lot from their success. Here is the interview": I'll comment this interview tomorrow.

No comments: