Pages

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

The Opinions of a Loud Mouth Man: Social Networker and Opinoneer

I know Loud Mouth Man through Twitter. We say hello to each other and we have exchanged Skype contacts. He is more active on Twitter than myself. His report from Podcamp Boston includes an interesting list of Twitter and blogosphere activists. Take a look at the post and his video report.

The Opinions of a Loud Mouth Man: Social Networker and Opinoneer: "Podcamp Boston Post Show Debrief. Posted in November 4th, 2007 by nik in podcampboston, social media, Podcamp Its been well over a week since I visited Podcamp Boston and now I have the perspective and the distance to evaluate the events. As many will know ( or have discovered ) I am not a great traveller, being so far away from Home for me is hard work so I really have to express again my gratitude to so many of you for making the visit a totally memorable one. Since Loic Lemur was very kind to answer my Santa request and send me a invite to Seesmic allow me to explain what visiting a Podcamp has done for me."

No comments: