Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Twitter on your Google Calendar

"You Didn’t Realize It, But You Really Want Those Twitter Messages In Your Calendar. Posted: 26 Apr 2008 05:15 AM CDT."

No, I didn't and I've to figure out how to do it. My first thought was that it makes a lot of clutter. But I could also use Twitter to send out a continuous stream of information.

April 26 2008

You Didn’t Realize It, But You Really Want Those Twitter Messages In Your Calendar


Belgium-based Twistory launched into private beta today at MobileWebCamp.

It’s a very simple tool, built by Tijs Vrolix to show off his coding and design skills: Subscribe to messages from any Twitter user in any popular desktop or online calendaring application (iCal, Google Calendar, etc.). Those messages are then automatically added to the calendar, at the appropriate day and time.

Helge: Have to check it out...

Useful? I don’t know. It’s certainly useful to closely monitor/stalk people (or yourself). If you want to add my daily words of wisdom to your calendar, my page is here (which also includes a graph of total twitter usage by day.

Helge: I thought about the same. Am I going to deliver something that has some value for people coming to my page?
  • Thanks to Robin Wauters for the tip.
  • CrunchBase Information
  • Tijs Vrolix
  • Twistory
  • Information provided by CrunchBase"

No comments: