Pages

Saturday, June 14, 2008

FaceBook Chat Now Works With Stand Alone Client, Skype Needs To Catch Up - Profy.Com

Svetlana Gladkova Profy New post: FaceBook Chat Now Works With Stand Alone Client, Skype Needs To Catch Up http://tinyurl.com/3hlf7l.

Decided to follow the link from Profy and made a note about some new things. Audium is new to me but I'm not a Mac user.
  • Social Instant Messaging
  • Video Chat
Posted by Leslie Poston on June 13th, 2008: "I'd also like to see them become compatible with Skype. I know that's a tall order, but even partial compatibility would be fantastic, perhaps for chat only, with a script that opens the Skype application if someone invites you to a video chat or calls your Skype number. Anything, really, to help me not have to have a separate window open for Skype would be ideal."

FaceBook Chat Now Works With Stand Alone Client, Skype Needs To Catch Up - Profy.Com: "What about Twitter, Pownce and Jaiku as well while I'm making my giant Adium wish list? I use Twhirl for my Twitter client, and it is fine, but to use Twitter in Adium would be ever so much better. In fact, I can't think of any portable social instant messaging and chat application I wouldn't want to have available in the Adium interface."
  1. I use Skype
  2. I use Twitter
  3. I use Jaiku
  4. I use Pownce
  5. What is Audium
  6. I use Facebook
  7. MySpace is sleeping

No comments: