Pages

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Live from Apple's 'Let's Rock' event in San Francisco - Engadget

Live from Apple's 'Let's Rock' event in San Francisco - Engadget: "Live from Apple's 'Let's Rock' event in San Francisco | by Joshua Topolsky, posted Sep 9th 2008 at 12:30PM

10:38AM 'This couldn't be more fun, hundreds of games. Here's some you haven't seen before. I'm going to start with a game that just shipped... Spore. The iPod touch version, 'Spore Origins'.' Man they love Spore.

10:37AM A clip from 'Iron Man' -- 'And I can go to the App Store and download games. We've got a treat today.' He's inviting Phil Schiller on stage. Phil's going to demo some games it seems.

10:36AM 'Let me show you some of this stuff.' 'I'm going into music, I'm gonna pick Green Day, 'American Idiot' -- tap the Genius button...' This looks real familiar. They are pushing this so hard. Hmm, Hendrix? Not exactly like Green Day, is it? And now U2, okay, that makes a bit of sense. Refresh brings up a whole new list. 'It's pretty nice.' 'I can make playlists on the touch. Let me go to movies, let me remind you how great it is.' Oh yeah, we'd forgotten how good that looks. Thanks."

Helge: I got the tweet a minute ago.

No comments: