I was looking at a French black and white movie from the fifties. Life was very different at that time.
- Less cars
- People used to smoke a lot
- Paris was like a small town
- Bars were meeting places
- Teenagers looking for goal in life
- Newspapers had an important role
- Alienation and drifting
- Product placement of coke and cars
- Very little outdoor signage
- Posters decorated bars
- You could dance in a bar
I try to find answers to this questions this year and move to digital movie cameras and better editing tools year 2010.