Someone with the ability to operate as B2B partner supporting building automation systems integrators.
Below some examples of HIMA Building Automation at various locations in Germany.
References - Structural engineering
- Olympia Stadium - Germany: Berlin
- Railway Station Lehrte - Germany: Berlin
- Marriott Hotel - Germany: Berlin
- Shopping center Schloßgalerie - Germany: Berlin
- Boehringer Ingelheim - Germany: Ingelheim
- FRAPORT Airport - Germany: Frankfurt
- State criminal investigation office - Germany: Munich
- Stadium - Germany: Munich
- Stachus - Germany: Munich
- Regional office for agriculture - Germany: Freising
This text comes from HIMA’s home page: “Conventional fire and smoke protection concepts are often stretched to their limits in the event of a complex fire scenario. The safe integration of all of the protection functions demands a level of flexibility and complexity that these systems cannot reliably provide. That’s where HIMA safety related controllers come in, safely networked using safeethernet - and new ideas.”
HIMA can reliably network safety-critical applications such as fire alarms, smoke detection, smoke removal and escape route signalling - and fundamentally revolutionises fire protection and evacuation management by establishing a logical and dynamic interaction between the different functions involved.
Advantages of HIMA solutions:
- Ensure a legally sustainable defence by proving the operational safety of electronic components.
- Economic benefits through the reduction of components; planning, installation and wiring; and faster, more reliable acceptance testing and functional/repeat testing.
We work together with operators, architects, planning offices, surveyors, fire brigades and facility management companies to develop solutions for high-risk properties such as:
- High-rise blocks
- Shopping centres
- Railway stations
- Other public venues