Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Make More, Talk Less, Tell Better Stories: All In a Day's Work at StoriesLab | NAMAC

Make More, Talk Less, Tell Better Stories: All In a Day's Work at StoriesLab | NAMAC

Recently, I had the pleasure of speaking at the first StoriesLab conference at Center for Social Media at American University in Washington D.C. StoriesLab is a project of StoriesLead and co-presented by Pride Collaborative. The focus of the day was the evolution of storytelling across multiple media platforms. And it was one of the most energetic conferences I’ve attended in a while.

Often, I find myself at conventions or conferences, and I rarely get an opportunity to meet other participants or engage in the work, itself. StoriesLab shattered that paradigm by offering not one, not two, but three interactive working sessions to help its attendees understand this unwieldy notion of multi-platform storytelling.

No comments: