- A European-wide network of user-centric open innovation environments for
- Co-creation of people, firms and public agencies
- Shared and networked research for innovation services for
- Knowledge society service and business development
- Pre-market research for innovation
- Financed by EU FP6 (5th call)
- European Institute of Technology and Innovation (EIT) initiative
- Joint European Technology Initiatives (JETIs based of ETPs) such as Artemis
- European research for innovation funding through the 7th framework programme (FP7)
- I2010 policy related funding through European Program on Comtetitiveness and Innovation (CIP)
On 20 November 2006, Finland will be the venue of a seminar organised as part of the official programme of Finland’s EU Presidency. European Network of Living Labs: A Step Towards a European Innovation System seminar is a launching event for a new european Network of Living Labs.
The seminar is targeted to public sector leaders, research and corporate management and other experts in EU countries. The seminar will be organised in cooperation with the Finnish Government Information Society Programme, the Center for Knowledge and Innovation Research (CKIR) of the Helsinki School of Economics the European Commission and several enterprises.