Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Change therapy - Isabella Mori

Helge: This is an idea we talked about with Irja ten years ago. Providing therapy services online is a possibility. IK is trained for that. Need to read more about it in this blog. Internet and social media can be used for many things.

about » change therapy - isabella mori: "Hi, and thanks for dropping by. I’m a psychotherapist in Vancouver, Canada. I’ve been working in the field of mental health, counselling, psychotherapy and movement therapy for 15 years and enjoy helping people in building better lives. If you’re curious about how I do this, you can reach me for a free 30-minute consultation by dropping me a line. You can also use this goal sheet, which you can keep for your own purposes, or use as a basis for our free consultation. For more information, please visit my psychotherapy practice home page. take good care of yourself, and have a wonderful day! Isabella."

No comments: