Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blonde 2.0 » Blog Archive » Survey on Social Networks Worldwide

Helge: I've seen Blonde 2.0 Twittering. Decided to take a look at her blog. This is the posting linked from her Twitter. I've the Twitter on my Facebook as well but most of my twitters come from the main page. Blonde is sending her Twitters from Facebook. Scoble has mad an inside video about Twitter. I guess they said, It's possible to twitter from various Instant Messaging platforms. Need to check that out.

Ayelet Noff
blonde20
Important findings on social networks http://tinyurl.com/23755g

Blonde 2.0 » Blog Archive » Survey on Social Networks Worldwide: "Survey on Social Networks Worldwide I have recently taken part in a survey created by An De Jonghe, a headhunter in IT who is currently finishing a book on social networks worldwide. The survey aimed to to determine which networks are used most in different countries, who uses them, and why. Below you’ll find the results (taken from here) and my thoughts on them. Over 850 people from 54 countries took part in the online survey."

Helge: Take a look at the survey. I read more about Blonde 2.0.

About

I am a strategist in the world of online marketing, community building, social software, and networking. I consult startups, mainly web 2.0 and social networking sites, regarding marketing strategy, product development, community building, promotion & branding, content & copywriting, and UI enhancement.

In the past I worked at a few different startups and also served as ICQ’s Marketing and Promotions Manager for four years. I like to think of myself as a creative and “out of the box” thinker. I hold an MBA degree from Tel Aviv University, and a BA in Politics from Brandeis University.

Contact me (blonde20@gmail.com) if you’re interested in learning about the ways you can more effectively market your own startup and reach your target audience using the correct channels.

The new landscape of social media is allowing all of us to better interact, share, and communicate our messages around the globe. My blog focuses on the web 2.0 communities and social networks that allow us to do just that. There’s never been a more exciting time in the online world. Let us all embrace it.

Helge: There are a lot of people earning a living with Web 2.0 and Social Media in USA. Finland is a small country and Web 2.0 is still a niche thing.


2 comments:

Blonde 2.0 said...

Helge:
Thanks for the link.
I find these findings to be very interesting. Hope your readers do as well.

Best,
Ayelet (aka Blonde 2.0)

Helge Keitel said...

Thanks Blonde 2.0. I planned to Twitter about the post but I've been busy editing an Enterprise 2.0 eBook Theme about Virtual Organizations 1970 - 2010.