Pages

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Linking to Doug Meacham

About Me

headshot2.jpgMy name is Doug Meacham. I am an Customer Experience and Business Strategy consultant with Experience Matters, LLC. I am a 23 year veteran of the retail consumer electronics industry. While at Circuit City, I served in several simultaneous roles including IT Management and Innovation & Strategy development, but my passion lies at the intersection of Customer Experience, Innovation and Design.




Helge:

Hello, nice to meet you over the blogosphere and Twitterland. I write this from the middle of the woods of Finland. We spend summers up in Sotkamo, a small village (11 000 inhabitants) and winter work in Southeastern Finland, 1 h drive east of Helsinki. I blog a lot but consider myself an social media amateur. My interest is to apply social media, web 2.0 and blogging to traditional industries. Co-writing an ebook about Enterprise 2.0 and my theme is Virtual Organizations 1970 - 2010.

Best regards
Helge V. Keitel
From the “peripherique” of the flat world

No comments: