Chris Brogan advises businesses, organizations and individuals on how to use social media and social networks to build relationships and deliver value.
What Social Media Does Best
- Blogs allow chronological organization of thoughts, status, ideas. This means more permanence than emails.
- Podcasts (video and audio) encourage different types of learning, and in portable formats.
- Social networks encourage collaboration, can replace intranets and corporate directories, and can promote non-email conversation channels.
- Social networks can amass like-minded people around shared interests with little external force, no organizational center, and a group sense of what is important and what comes next.
- There is more about this on Chris Brogan's blog >>