Pages

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Russian Bloggers Are As Powerful As Russian Hackers | Profy | Internet news and commentary

Russian Bloggers Are As Powerful As Russian Hackers | Profy | Internet news and commentary: "Since both the blogosphere and the traditional media is abuzz today with the news about a cyberattack against Georgian official websites presumably organized by Russia (and I have already claimed that I believe the Russian hackers really did not need any special request to get started with the DDoS attack), I thought I’d mention another aspect of the situation that is remotely related to this one and proves my point again.

A Russian-language blog reports today another story about Russian bloggers manipulating results of a poll on CNN website to demonstrate what exactly people think here about the conflict between Russia and Georgia over South Ossetia."

No comments: