Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Women tweet 12 percent more

bbmobileserv5 Learned this from Posterous this morning. “Who dominates the world of 140 characters? Look no further than the fairer sex. A new report from HubSpot found that women tweet 12 percent more than men and follow two percent more. Where my tweetin’ ladies at? Represent.”

During my first cup of coffee I decided to take a look at Horribly Sexist Vintage Ads.

The official Posterous announces new features. “Hello everyone, I’m Chris. I am one of the new(ish) members of the Posterous team. We are proud to announce Markdown support for Posterous blogs. This is a great way for software developers or advanced power bloggers to control the markup of their posts with a lot more precision. Now you can post using Markdown with the same simplicity you’ve come to expect from Posterous.”

No comments: