Six years ago, I wrote in my notebook: "Big European city, lots of churches and big monuments. Jurmala is more expensive. Palanga is cheaper and located south of Jurmala..."
From Liapaja to Lithuania
- We didn't have time to go to Vilnus.
- The capital is a very popular place but we' to go there later.
- Good beaches in Liepala. In Riga the Palanga beaches are located north of Riga.
- Lithuania appears to me as a very green country with lots of wood in the forests.
- The textile industry had a strong position.
- The writer Anna Sigura has been Ambassaor in Finland.
- The Latvian national holiday 24'th of June.
- The independence day 18'th November.
- Monday 21.6.2003 Loviisa - Porvoo - Helsinki - Tallinn (Finland -> Estonia)
- Tuesday 22.6.2003 Tallinn - Pärnu - Riga (Estonia -> Latvia)
- Wendsday 23.6.2003 Riga (Latvia)
- Thursday 24.6.2003 Riga - Liepaja - Zoll (border) - Klaipeda (Latvia -> Lithuania)
- Friday 25.6.2003 Klaipeda (Lithuania)
- Saturday 26.6.2003 Klaipeda, Hotel Morana (Lithuania)
- Sunday 27.6.2003 Klaipeda, Hotel Morana (Lithuania)
- Monday 28.6.2003 Klaipeda - Riga - small town (Lithuania -> Latvia)
- Tuesday 29.6.2003 Latvian small town - Tallinn - Helsinki - Loviisa (Latvia -> Estonia -> Finland)