Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Authenticity of the Book

A huge challenge is to write a book that the readers read as authentic. I've granted myself several years of editing time (K2020).

The biggest decision was made 2015 when I  released to a few friends that I will write the book. I've been open about the writing project to increase the social pressure (upon myself) to make it happen.


"Kajaani 2020" might evolve into an Alice in Wonderland innovation and globalization report. I'm not digging for the final truth but more about a model for future entrepreneurs.

The good, bad and ugly will be included. Yet, I vision that the end-result is positive and I'll also be gentle with the people involved.

I also have to get a consent from the people with names while this is not history and they will be given roles in future.


No comments: