Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Twitter is faster than Google!

Helge: jjprojects is right. Specific information is available through human advisors on Jaiku and Twitter. It's fast and it's possible to have a dialog. I can't ask Google the same way. Does this mean that the humans are back in power again?

ARE YOU OUT THERE IN
THE CYBERSPACE SEARCHING
FOR INFORMATION?


jjprojects: Twitter is faster than Google!: "

Twitter is faster than Google!

I want to say a few words about how I've discovered that asking Twitter can be faster than searching Google, if you want a question answered.

As my Twitter network has grown (currently 378 followers), I've come to rely on Twitter more and more. Nowadays, if I have a question about just about anything, and especially anything tech, I'll ask Twitter first. Then I might turn to Google to search, while Twitter is pondering the answer.

Usually I don't get far past bringing up the search window before I have several great answers from Twitter, and then a few minutes later there will be many more. Sometimes it even sparks a discussion on the topic. You just can't beat that. As I keep saying, Twitter is faster than Google.

Trust the twitter, the twitter knows all. The wisdom of crowds.

What are your thoughts on the matter? Got any good examples of this?"

No comments: